Your all-in-one podcasting solution.
The most useful podcast player & podcast application.
High-performing audio reside, without limitations.
Easy-to-use sound recorder software.
Dynamic Ad Insertion for podcasts.
Convert audience into purchasers anywhere, when with all the ease of Podbean Premium.
The way that is seamless fans to guide you directly from your own podcast.
Podcast advertising market for advertisers and podcasters to generally meet.
- Sign in
- Start your podcast at no cost
- Podcast Features
- Live Flow
- The Podcast App
Wellness & Fitness:Mental Wellness
CYLS 106: Love & CEOing – tips for Balancing Love and Entrepreneurship
Two CEO partners share the blueprint for balancing entrepreneurship, parenting, and growth that is personal. They share tips for finding a mate that is supportive the necessity of persistence.
About our Guest:
- Melissa Wahnish could be the creator of RubyThursday, a totally free regular online show that gives junior Rails developers bite sized tutorials, tricks and tips to greatly help them develop. Along side her spouse, she develops startups for non-technical business owners.
- Eric Fondren may be the CEO of Itell.io, a business that delivers a digital marketing platform for ATM owners to digitally promote for their clients.
- Todd Wahnish could be the Founder of cleverera.com.. he’s an award winning artist, animator and product designer having produced notable works well with Marvel Entertainment, Cartoon system, and artist Jeff Koons. He holds a BFA through the Atlanta College of Art, is hitched to their stunning co-founder and really loves making things individuals want through tale focused design.
- Danielle Fondren is a program supervisor for a substance punishment center.
Kevin, Eric Fondren and Todd Wahnish form teams with regards to spouses Melissa Wahnish and Danielle Fondren to talk about love and exactly how their relationships are influenced by having business owners within the family members.
Insight using this episode:
- Simple tips to inform that you will be in a beneficial, healthier relationship
- Simple tips to keep a healthy relationship while growing actually
- Why trying to find excellence does work nвЂ™t
- How exactly to navigate the nuances of the partner
- Ideas to scouting the perfect mate, the importances of persistence
- Consistency is the way the person functions in various circumstances and simply linking to you as an individual.
- The advantages of being influenced by the partner and complimenting when and where they come up short
- Insight on whom to speak to while hitched
- The necessity of requesting assistance
- Strategies for establishing boundaries whenever working at home
- The many benefits of getting your someone or spouse you may be dating gradually
- The task never ever prevents also it takes a time that is long see outcomes
- How exactly to help a business owner once the continuing company isnвЂ™t going well
- The advantage of interacting your preferences
Tips for work that is balancing parenting and residing your daily life:
- Parenting means working together
- Work life should come to the true house life every once in awhile and also you help your lover
Strategies for dating operator:
- Use the danger
- Most probably
- Most probably to being incorrect
- DonвЂ™t forget to modify functions
- Accept the crazy routine and donвЂ™t hesitate to simply help out
- Show admiration for the work that is hard
Quotes from the show:
вЂњCE-Uh-OhingвЂќ – Todd Wahnish Episode #106
вЂњWhen the individual you’re with inspires you to definitely be your self, never to placed on, or be one thing you are not. Whenever you can solely be your self, then this is the individual for you.вЂќ -Danielle Fondren Episode #106
вЂњThis is one thing you may be grumpy on inside.вЂќ – Melissa Wahnish Episode #106
вЂњYou donвЂ™t have actually to constantly state everything. Often a feeling, an appearance, or a motion makes because much feeling as whatever else would. вЂњ-Eric Fondren Episode #106
вЂњYou need certainly to actually realize that the failure is not a failure of your self also itвЂ™s not failure within the other individual.вЂњ Melissa Wahnish Episode #106
3 tips to make your life that is best:
- Communicate your requirements
- DonвЂ™t forget to find yourself in a relationship with a business owner
- Come together and stay a team