Yet another possibility: Joshua Zamora and Jopay Paguia share tips about second-chance love
In love, such as party, Joshua Zamora and Jopay Paguia come in perfect sync. Joshua rose to popularity included in Gary ValencianoвЂ™s Manoeuvers, while Jopay ended up being a mainstay on GMA-7 among the Sexbomb Dancers. Nine years they finally tied the knot on June 6, 2014 after they first got together.
In just one of their interviews that are last becoming wife and husband, Jopay and Joshua visited вЂњTonight with Arnold ClavioвЂќ to generally share their love tale.
1. It doesnвЂ™t need to be вЂњlove to start with sightвЂќJopay and Joshua, whom call each other вЂњBasyaвЂќ and вЂњBabasвЂќ, met in the pair of GMA-7вЂ™s afternoon detergent вЂњDaisy Siyete.вЂќ It was love that is nвЂ™t very first sight for either of those, and Joshua ended up being also disappointed that their characterвЂ™s love interest had been played by Jopay in place of Rochelle Pangilinan! In terms of Jopay, she ended up beingnвЂ™t interested either.
вЂњAng tingin ko kasi sa kanya, parang babaero ito,вЂќ she claims. вЂњWala ako masyadong pakialam sa mga lalaki noon, trabaho lang muna talaga.вЂќ Their peers desired them to meet up, however, to the point that one other Sexbomb Dancers took JoshuaвЂ™s file picture through the art division and provided it to Jopay.
For Joshua, he started to have emotions for Jopay while sharing dishes. Jopay recalls, вЂњAng gusto ko kasi sa kanya, mabait. At kapag kausap mo siya, mas sense вЂyung mga sinasabi niya.вЂќ
2. Be best friendsThe two became buddies and company partners before dropping in love. The key, this indicates, is always to have an awareness of each other that extends beyond romantic boundaries. They understand every thing about one another, from each oneвЂ™s favorite meals to their most favorite track to dancing to, to which meals each will not consume.
3. Accept the past and move onLiving in yesteryear prevents you from appreciating the present and building the next. NobodyвЂ™s perfect, and Jopay and Joshua concur that loving means accepting your spouse for who they really are.
Joshua has two sons from past relationships: a 22-year-old, and a 14-year-old. вЂњWala talaga akong idea noong una,вЂќ she recalls. вЂњPero noong nalaman ko, magkaibigan pa kami. Hindi ko rin naman in-expect na magiging kami.вЂќ
As opposed to bolting, Jopay made JoshuaвЂ™s sons a part of her life. вЂњNapakabait na bata. Napakaswerte [ni Joshua] sa mga anak niya,вЂќ she claims.
4. Love is sweeter the next time aroundJoshua and Jopay have now been together for approximately nine years, nonetheless it get complicated if they attempt to provide a precise quantity|number that is exact}. See, the 2 split up for just two years. These were already involved, but Joshua got cool legs a month prior to the wedding. вЂњEngaged na ulit, pero na-disengage before,вЂќ admits Jopay. вЂњSabi niya ayaw muna magpakasal that is niyang. hanggang sa nag-break na kami.вЂќ
вЂњAng hirap din,вЂќ Joshua admitted. вЂњAyos na lahat, pero hindi ako ready.вЂќ In 2012, couple of years when they separated, they both attended a celebration for work. Joshua chose to serenade Jopay with group of songs by Gary Valenciano. One of these simple had been was вЂњReaching Out,вЂќ which went: What should I do to make you understand / You suggest every thing in my opinion / DonвЂ™t have actually the strength to state / Offer this heart of mine the possibility / And maybe then chances are you shall see.
Jopay felt awkward at the time. вЂњHeto ako, nagmo-move on na ako tapos. ano ba?вЂќ It took another 12 months before Jopay let Joshua court her again.
5. Discover the center of your Jopay that is relationshipFor and, their center is Jesus. вЂњ[We returned together] round the same time na naging http://www.datingranking.net/es/sitios-de-citas-para-personas-mayores/ active kami sa church,вЂќ Jopay claims. Joshua adds, вЂњChurchgoers naman kami dati pa pero iba вЂyung active.вЂќ
вЂњвЂYung time na nagkahiwalay tayo, it had been a blessing in disguise,вЂќ Joshua informs Jopay. вЂњNabalik tayo kung saan tayo dapat. вЂYung mas mahalin mo siya Christ kaysa sa akin, ibang grace na ang mabibigay sa atin.вЂќ Whatever glue binds your relationship together, think it is and nurture it.
6. Make each and every day countEvery time is to be able to make memories together with your one that is loved itвЂ™s up to you whether those memories may be good or bad. As second-chance enthusiasts, Jopay and Joshua know this much better than many. As Jopay put it: вЂњSabi ko, sana niya that is pahalagahan kasi second opportunity na ito. Kung hindi pa ito вЂyun, ayoko na.вЂќ вЂ”Cristina Tantengco/CM, GMA News